Funny First Kisses

Monday, January 27, 2014 |

My roommate finally went on a date with the boy she's been totally crushing on this weekend! While her date went well and she didn't have many silly stories to tell, it got me thinking about first dates, first kisses, and all those funny firsts that can sometimes go not so well or just be plain awkward. I thought I'd turn to some funnier females than myself and share some celeb first kiss stories on this lazy Monday afternoon. It seems these ladies all had pretty different experiences. There's definitely no right or wrong first kiss, and these experiences sometimes are better kept between close family and friends. These celebs were all confident enough to tell their slightly embarrassing childhood stories, so the rest of us feel a little less silly in our own awkward situations.

Katie Findlay, of The Carrie Diaries:
 (photo via flixter)
“My first real kiss was on my very first date ever when I was 14. We went to an arcade. He turned around to leave, and then stopped and turned around and kissed me really, really fast, only half on my mouth, and then said, ‘I’ll see you tomorrow at school,’ and ran away. We dated after that. He was a cutie.” (via Seventeen)

Ashley Rickards, of Awkward:
(photo via Teen Vogue)
 “My first kiss was when I was 14, and I literally thought I was going to die because he suffocated me with his tongue. It was a horrible experience." (via Seventeen)

Leighton Meester, of Gossip Girl:
  (photo via Wikimedia)
"I was 16, a guy I knew through friends from school, he was walking me home from the movies, and I honestly was so nervous and couldn’t believe I was getting my first kiss, so I don’t remember much else but turning around and running home." (via ohnotheydidnt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment