Girl Asks Her Boyfriend to Formal in the Goofiest Way

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 |

I don't know what it is that's got me thinking about romance this week. Maybe it's the ever-imminent arrival of February, meaning Valentine's Day in a couple short weeks. Maybe I'm just coming across more humorous romance this week than ever, inspiring me to post about funny females' love lives. Whatever the inspiration, I found this goofy video of Miranda, a high schooler, asking her boyfriend to Winter Formal. Too often I hear girl friends talk nervously about asking boys out. Most of the time ladies back out (because of these nerves) and sit around waiting. Miranda, on the other hand, admirably took matters into her own hands! Check out her hilarious video here. Bonus points to whoever has any idea who the random adult with grey hair in the video is. Danny's dad maybe? Here are some shots of Miranda's most creative moments:

 Meet Miranda!

 The cheesiest way to ask...

 "I'd go bananas if you went to Winter Formal with me!"

 "Will you MOOve with me at Winter Formal?"

 "Out of all the fish in the sea you're the one for me! Winter Formal?"

 Any guesses?

 Looks stinky!

Have a blast at Winter Formal, Miranda and Dan the Man!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment