At the 2014 SAG Awards last night, Jennifer Lawrence pulled some crazy faces. She could probably give Rowan Atkinson a.k.a Mr. Bean (described by critics as "the child in a grown man's body") a run for his money. 


Would you agree? 

Comment below who did the face better!


JLaw: "I'd rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life." 
(Hear, hear!!!)


JLaw: "I never think it's right to chew gum in front of other people." 
(You sure look like you are there, Jen!)


JLaw: "I hate saying, 'I like exercising' - I want to punch people who say that."
(I think this is the first picture of Lawrence looking mad on the Internet...)


JLaw: "As soon as somebody farts around me, I think it's hilarious."
(LOL) 


JLaw: "I'm the fastest pee-er ever. I'm famous for it."
(2014 Toilet Awards?)


JLaw: “This isn’t like an auction, right? You guys aren’t going to take it away?” 
(Not if you hold it so tight!)

via http://www.eonline.com/news/501409/jennifer-lawrence-6-funny-faces-she-made-at-the-sag-awards & http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/mr.-bean

0 comments:

Post a Comment