Emma Watson in Her Gown-Trousers

Saturday, February 1, 2014 |

What we usually think of female celebrities' red carpet fashion is them in their elegant dresses. However, Emma showed up in her "gown-trouser," where she paired a red Dior floor-length gown with black cropped trousers.

via
“I just thought it was really fun because it had trousers,” she told InStyle as to why she chose the look. “I felt very easy, very comfortable in it, and I think that’s really important, and it felt kind of original. It felt a bit different.” Another bonus to the outfit? Storage compartments! “It has pockets,” she told us.

I cannot say it's one of most beautiful looks I've ever seen, but I think her braveness of taking chances is what made her beauty! For more information or the whole article, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment