Thank You Yuna Queen

Saturday, February 22, 2014 |

I actually don't know how I should describe her. She has been one of the most inspiring women since I was in high school, not only because she made me feel proud as a South Korean but also because I truly admired her endless perseverance and effort towards what she is doing. Starting from such a poor environment where there wasn't any support and enduring all the pressure that the whole country has been putting on her since she was recognized by many people, she would have gone through much more difficulties than what we know through the media. Watching her last game as a figure skater in the Olympics, I felt so happy for her and thankful that she beautifully finished her last performance. Whatever the color of her medal is, she is and will always be the hero for me.


This is the free program she performed in 2010 Vancouver Winter Games, which is generally considered the best free program of all time. I still remember myself crying after her performance!




This is her free program of 2014 Sochi Olympics.



Lastly, this is one of my favorite videos of Yuna Kim. Somebody embedded "Let it go" of Frozen into her performance(the previous one I uploaded above) and edited some parts. I did think that maybe the vidoes are somewhat overlapping and there are a lot of other awesome performances of her, but these happened to be my favorites! Hope you enjoy watching them.





0 comments:

Post a Comment