Hansen's Dancin' and Doesn't Care Who's Watching

Friday, February 14, 2014 |

On my Facebook news feed, one of my friends

(and by friends I mean someone I used to know like five years ago but am still Facebook friends with, and who still blows up my newsfeed)
wrote a status about a video of her friend from high school Kate Hansen who's going viral right now-- not because she's competing in the olympic Luge at Sochi-- but because she dances like a boss to Beyonce before competing in the luge.  

This is what confidence looks like:


Awesome.  

This brings me to a big point: 
my two fundamental principles of dancing like a boss.


1. Don't ever make fun of anyone's dance moves.  Everyone dances like a boss.  Keep the dance karma positive.

2. Dance like no one is watching: if someone has a problem with how you dance they aren't worth your time, just dance louder.


Here's what Kate Hansen had to say about her dancing:
"Honestly, in my world I don't care who's staring...I'm still going to dance."
(http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/US_Olympian_draws_attention_-_for_her_dance_warmup.html)

Thanks Kate.  I'm #Inspired.

I, TOO, AM STILL GOING TO DANCE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment