Kristen Wiig as Harry Styles

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 |

Kristen Wiig, a voice in both Despicable Me and How to Train Your Dragon as well as a star of Bridesmaids, made an appearance on the Tonight Show last night... but not quite as her usually funky chica. Instead, Kristen impersonated Harry Styles.

I happen to be a HUGE 1D fan, which can occasionally be embarrassing as a twenty-year-old, but I would never deny it. I literally have a huge poster of Harry and his dog up in my bathroom (my roommates aren't too crazy about that). Fun fact: for Valentine's Day I found a singing stuffed animal at CVS that sang One Direction's song Kiss You and couldn't help buy buy it for myself. Hands down greatest purchase I've ever made. Now I sleep with my 1D stuffed animal every night.

Surprisingly, and pretty hilariously, Kristen doesn't seem to know as much about these superstars as I do. Check out her being Harry:

 

Who would you choose to impersonate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment